Extend the life and performance of your Trevor Brazile Relentless Sport Boots by taking a few simple steps
- Brush accumulated dirt from the inside and outside of your boots after each use.
- If it’s been a tough workout and your boots are sweaty or grimy, give them a quick spray with the hose.
- Dried sweat can be corrosive as well as stiffening your boots.
- Store your boots with the insides exposed for thorough drying.
- Give your boots an occasional thorough cleaning by hand washing them in cold water with a mild detergent or shampoo.
- PLEASE! DO NOT MACHINE WASH! (this can break down the protective padding and damage the Velcro)
- Dry your boots in the SHADE! Prolonged exposure to sunlight will fade your boots and damage the materials, reducing their effectiveness.
Shop Relentless Sport Boots Now