Relentless Sport Boot Application
Trevor Brazile Sport Boots
Achieve maximum support and protection by properly applying your Sport Boots:
- Start with the correct boot: the inside of each boot is marked either “left” or “right”.
- Fold back the Velcro: Our velcro is the toughest made. Folding these tabs back and out of the way lets you position the boot without interference.
- Cup the fetlock portion of the boot in your palm and position it on your horse’s fetlock: You will feel it “cup” the fetlock joint when it’s in the proper position.
- .Snugly attach the middle Velcro strap.
- Attach the top strap, and then the bottom strap (not the suspensory strap): Pull them snugly to ensure a secure fit. Eliminate any gaps that can collect dirt and debris.
- Pull the suspensory strap tightly underneath the horse’s fetlock and attach to the front of the boot. IMPORTANT: This strap should be pulled tightly, and positioned at a 45 degree angle to the ground to create a protective sling.
- If necessary, you can now re-adjust the upper straps to make sure the boot is gap free and contoured to the cannon bone.
Shop for Trevor Brazile Relentless Sport Boots Now